Is a favorite getaway for Bangkok residents, Hua Hin is a pretty beachside town. Family friendly and relaxed, it lacks the all-night partying and seedier aspects that make other nearby beach resorts a haven for unsavory characters. Once a small fishing village, it was transformed into a royal resort, and it’s these close links with Thai royalty that ensure Hua Hin won’t become overdeveloped or lose its small-town vibe.
• Population of 80,000 local residence, become 200,000 at weekends and long holidays. Located just 180 km south of Bangkok, can access by road, train, flights.
• Hua Hin has start getting popular after the Tsunami in 2006, located in the gulf of Thailand is far away from worries about tsunami’s or earthquake’s, the city is undergoing on a general new infrastructure,
• Hua Hin covers a small area of 12 km north to south, across the beach, and 3km to the mountains on the west.
• The city is split in two, on the north of the center, where the most of the local population live, with small houses and crowded small roads
• And the south, where the new extension of the city is developing, all the new 5* star hotels, Condominiums, shopping malls, tourist attraction located in around this area
• The government has just finish a 4 line access road from the main road to south to the south part of the Hua Hin city, direct in the south part of the city over passing the busy center, this road is where all new developments and the extension of the city take palace now Soi 112.
Soi 112 as the main enters to the city south, with the most of the main developments attached to this Soi, is the most popular and expensive area of Hua Hin.
Developments in Soi 112
• MahaSamutr (a Privet beach club) the biggest blue lagoon in Asia, offering villas from 10 million RMB (the most exclusive residence in Thailand)
• Vana Nava, the biggest Jungle water park in Asia
• Blu Port Shopping Mall, a huge mall to operate later this year
• Bangkok Hospital
• Floating market
• Amused Park’s for tourists
• Banyan Golf Course and See Pine Golf Course
• Lotus Villas & Resort
• True Sport Arena
PM expedites High-Speed Rail Project for tourism purpose:
BANGKOK, 3 March 2015 (NNT) – Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha is pushing forward two high-speed rail projects linking Bangkok with Hua Hin, and Bangkok with Pattaya and Rayong, which are all famous tourism destinations, revealed Transport Minister Prajin Juntong.
• Hua Hin Offers 10,000 rooms mostly in 5 star hotels, Intercontinental, Marriott, Hyatt, Sofitel, Hilton, Sheraton, some of the big chains, and 2 of the best Spas in the world Shivasom & The Barai
Lotus Villas & Resort ‘s Location:
Lotus Villas & Resort is in the foothills, 8 km South-West of Hua Hin Centre overlooking a valley with magnificent sunset views. The area has easy access to the Hua Hin bypass (Main Road to south of Thailand, 4km) and to Hua Hin City and Beach (4 km)
Soi 112 is one of the main entrances to Hua Hin, (south) the main road has just finished with 4 lines. Is offering easy access to all areas main attraction without passing the busy center.
Hua Hin Attractions Distance from Lotus Villas & Resort
• 4 km from the Hua Hin beach
• 5 km from Khao Takiab Beach
• 1 km from Amused Park
• 2 km from Floating Market
• 5 km from BluPort (the new huge shopping Mall)
• 8 km from the airport
• 1 km from MahaSamutr membership club with Villas (price range 10m RMB up)
Lotus Villas & Resort Estate Project:
This unique piece of land is earmarked to be a self-contained small village and has been divided into 257 plots. Lots vary in size from 280 sqm. to 1,000 sqm..
• Facilities: Already in Place.
• All Plots have access to private roads, electricity, and water, Clubhouse & Reception
• 2 Bars
• 3 large Swimming pools
• Mini Market
• 24-hour Security
Attractions in Hua Hin
Located on the sunrise side of the Gulf of Thailand, Hua Hin is well-established beach resort with full facilities.
As a Royal town and also the oldest beach resort in Thailand, it’s not surprising that the town is steeped in history and full of attractions.
Klai Kangwon Palace: King Rama VII commanded this summer palace to be built in the year 1926 to the north of Hua Hin. The palace consists of 3 Spanish style mansions facing the sea. It is open to the public daily from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Marukatayawan Royal Palace: The wooden palace was made by King Rama VI in 1923. The structure plan of palace were design by the King, it is consist of a big hall for play and other 2 major building are all connected with 2 storey in Thai style.
Hua Hin Beach: The white sandy beach extends some 3 kilometers southwards from a rocky headland until a southern headland where a Buddhist temple clings to the cliffs.
Khao Takiap: This hill is only 4 km south of Hua Hin and may be reached by local minibus. There is a road leading to the top where a temple is situated. The nearby Khao Takiap beach offers mostly bungalow accommodation.
Ko Singo: Fishing loves can enjoy a day?s outing to this land, just few km from Hua Hin or Khao Takiap where some boats for hire are easily available.
Suan Son Pradipaht: The beach side area belongs to the Army Welfare Office and is open to the public. Accommodation is available.
Hat Khao Tao: Located about 10 km south of Hua Hin and 1 km along an access road. Hat Khao Tao is pine-fringed and more secluded than Hua Hin. It is the location for some bungalows and a fishing village.
Khao Hin Lek Fai: Situated 3 kilometers west of Hua Hin district, Khao Hin Lek Fai is 162 meters high. On the mountaintop, there is a public park and viewpoints where the scenery of Hua Hin and its surrounding area is visible.
Namtok Pa La-u (Waterfall): Situated 63 km from Hua Hin, this waterfall is surrounded within a yearlong verdant forest where various kinds of birds and butterflies are found, especially in the morning. It is composed of 11 tiers of rocks, some of which can be reached along a trekking trail parallel to the stream.
Wat Huay Mongkol: The temple was home to the immensely popular monk Luang Phor Thuat was famed for his miracles. Commissioned by the Queen of Thailand, Wat Huay Mongkol houses the largest statue of Luang Phor Thuat in Thailand in a park-like setting.
Phraya Nakhon Cave: The cave consists of two caverns, illuminated by the collapsed roofs. For the visit of King Chulalongkorn in 1890 the Kuha Karuhas pavilion was built inside the cave. Later King Vajiravudh as well as the current king Bhumibol Adulyadej visited the cave.
Hua Hin Animal Park: A little known animal park/zoo lies around 10 km north of Hua Hin. It appears to be setup as a government funded “deer research center”.
Black Mountain Water Park: It includes everything that you’d expect from a water park. The wave pool is always popular and there is a great kid’s pool and activity area. The water slides are designed to suit all age groups from children to high speed enthusiasts. There is a restaurant that caters to both Asian and Western tastes. The food is top quality and is sure to tame even the most ravenous appetite after a few hours of swimming.
Vic Hua Hin Art Complex: Situated a few km south of the Khao Takieb flyover, the art complex features an air-conditioned theater, workshops, performing arts, visual art exhibition and film screenings.
Hua Hin Floating Market: There are more than 100 stores, restaurants and coffee shops showcasing local arts and crafts to explore at the market. From clothes and ice cream to Art studios and furniture shops you’ll find many things to your liking here.
Hua Hin Railway Station: Hua Hin Railway Station is considered to be Thailand’s most beautiful train station. The wooden building used to be a royal pavilion in Sanamchan Palace, Nakhon Pathom province. It was rebuilt at Hua Hin in 1968.
Cicada Market: The art market is created as a medium of connection to artists, designers, creators, tourists, students and community through integrating culture and arts with lifestyles…. read more
Plernwan: The place is decorated in vintage style. You can see thing that common use in Thailand in the pass. It is a charming place with many spots you can take a picture with. From time to time, they have special event that you can enjoy like temple fare. This event it will have old fashion party with rare snack and games, etc.